We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

naked prostitutes

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,141 posts
Save Topic
naked prostitutes

now that i have your attention..

i hope this nonsense doesnt spread to amsterdam!!!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgiu…

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
15,197 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: naked prostitutes

Maybe the most popular working gal in the RLD of all time was the legend Blue Jeans Annie.

And she always wore blue jeans and a nice top.

I only saw her from a distance but she looked like a school girl waiting for a bus.

She did smile at me though one time.

That made my day.

Less is not always more

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,453 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: naked prostitutes

Well, I think so many nearly naked ladies behind the windows, side by side, are the speciality of the RLDs in Amsterdam. And certainly the main attraction for all those gaffers and "window shoppers". In Paris EG we walked along a street (Rue St. Denis) packed with "studios", but most of the ladies were dressed in normal sexy or elegant clothes.

That hasn´t been that spectacular for gawkers (like us:-)), but probably served it purpose for real customers.

Edited: 6:35 pm, September 21, 2012
Long Beach...
Level Contributor
820 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: naked prostitutes

I didn't see any ladies in Amsterdam wearing anything less than your average, run-of-the-mill Victoria's Secret model. They did look healthier.

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,453 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: naked prostitutes

LOL, you are right...

5. Re: naked prostitutes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 11, 2013