We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Creperie in city centre?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Creperie in city centre?

Hi there,

A friend of mine recommended a creperie she ate in whilst on holiday in Amsterdam last year. She can't remember the name but thinks it was 'along the canel' and 'in the centre'. Having never been in Amsterdam have no idea where this would be. Anybody recognise it?!

Thanks in advance!

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
863 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Priceless!

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Maybe the new poster suddenly became psychic and new there was an old question that could be answered.

But additionally, just my opinion, but why go to Holland for French Crepes? Why not have delicious Dutch pancakes. Just my thoughts.

Omaha, Nebraska...
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Sorry I'm posting this so much later than the question, but I just ran across this question today. When I last visited Amsterdam in 2003, there was a wonderful creperie right down the street from the Anne Frank House. If you stand outside the house and look towards the canal, it's about a block down on the same side as Anne Frank's house. Hope this helps.

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,564 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Left or right would help more.

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
9,814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Is this the place?

http://www.pancake.nl/

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Please open a new topic for topics about dutch pancakes.

Creperie refers to french style pancakes, so very thin ones. This is not common in Holland.

Omaha, Nebraska...
2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Creperie in city centre?

Sorry. About a block down to the right

18. Re: Creperie in city centre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 25, 2014