We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B Quartier Neuf

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
7 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
B & B Quartier Neuf

Has anyone seen or stayed at this new B & B at 10 Wolvenstraat? It is a new B & B owned by the lovely people from the Eelhouse. We are booked here in September and are anxious to hear from anyone who has stayed there or even seen it.

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

Hello,

I can let you know when we get back in mid-July!

Stephanie

LFA
Scranton, PA, USA
Level Contributor
4 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

We stayed there in May, and it was absolutely delightful. Jasper was a terrific host. He was there to greet us onarrival, had breakfast ready at the desired time each morning, and arranged out taxi back to the Central Station on departure, assisting with the bags each way. There are a total of 3 rooms I believe, 1 on the 1st floor (2nd floor by American standards) and 2 on the 2nd. There is no elevator, and steps are very steep, typical of the older buildings in Amsterdam. There is no sign outside but it is easily located by the addresses on the shops beneath it on the ground floor. The room furnishings are simple but attractive, and the beddng is comfortable. Jasper provides complimentary beverages including wine in a small refrigerator in each room. You also have a coffee pot. The baths are on the small side, and we laughed over the tiny sink.

The location is central, being on the west side of the central district and 2 blocks from the Jordaan. It is a short walk to Spui and the tram. The Anne Frank house and many other sights are in walking distance.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!

Edited: 5:45 pm, June 23, 2012
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

First we tried to book The Eelhouse but it was fully booked. So Jasper offered the new B&B Quartier Neuf and, based upon his words, we decided to stay there.

It was really an excellent choice. The location is superb. The room was very well presented in regards to cleanliness, decor and amenities.

Jasper delighted us with the most amazing breakfast (served at a time that suited us) and the fridge was fully stocked with more goodies.

Jasper is very friendly and helpful.

We would highly recommend a stay here.

Edited: 6:46 pm, June 25, 2012
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

We stayed there in mid-May and it was a delightful B&B, in a great location and run by lovely, lovely people. I would definitely recommend it!

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,949 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

sure alot of one posters signing up to praise this new b&b...just sayin...may mean nothing

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

2 is a lot?

LFA
Scranton, PA, USA
Level Contributor
4 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

This is a new property with no review history but the operator also owns The Eelhouse which has great reviews. You can rely on those as an indication and book here with confidence.

Woodstock, New...
Level Contributor
43 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

Is there a website or a site one can book with, can't seem to find it when I do a search.....

LFA
Scranton, PA, USA
Level Contributor
4 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

Phone is +31 20 330054, I booked through the Eelhouse, their other property. When inquiring about the Eelhouse they offered the Quartier Neuf as an alternative. You can contact them through their web page, www.eelhouse.eu, or eelhouse@gmail.com. One caveat, they do not accept credit cards, so you will have to use cash on departure.

Bonn, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: B & B Quartier Neuf

Hey everybody,

This B&B is now listed on TripAdvisor. You can find it here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g188590-d366071…