We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canabis Cup winning produce; where can I buy it?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
917 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Canabis Cup winning produce; where can I buy it?

Hi,

I'm having a blow out on Saturday night (no pun intended)!!!

Just wondered where I can find some really good Canabis Cup winning skunk? Not that i'll be able to tell the difference between this and normal skunk of course, but hey i'll still give it try.

I would prefer your personal recommendations and not just a list of places... I'm staying near Leidseplein... i've already been to Rookies etc... before so i'm looking for somewhere really different, possibly a place that sells beer too.

Any advice is greatly appreciated... only two days and counting!!!! =) X 1,000,000,000

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
5,743 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Canabis Cup winning produce; where can I buy it?

Great advice on here!! I am determnined to choose the right stuff this time. I want to remember my trip!! I agree that smoking too early, esp if a novice, means that not an awful lot gets done that day!! Or at least maybe not all the stuff you would have done if you hadnt got stoned. However, its nice sometimes just to get mellow and sit by a canal and watch the world go by...esp early in the morning before the madness of the day begins...balance is probably key:)

Level Contributor
917 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Canabis Cup winning produce; where can I buy it?

I never smoke or drink through the day, always at night time...