We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fifteen Restaurant

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Fifteen Restaurant

Hi

Can someone please tell me how I get to the restaurant? I've tried going onto the website but the English translater button isn't working.

Many thanks

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fifteen Restaurant

try browsing www.iens.nl

Hoofddorp, The...
Level Contributor
939 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fifteen Restaurant

Hello:

Why not send them an e mail explaining your Complaint ??? (perhaps you are in for a free meal ? ha ha

Vic

<info@fifteen.nl>

Let me know the result o.k????

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fifteen Restaurant

Hi

Have received a reply from Fifteen. They thanked me for bringing the problem to their attention, and have given me all the info I needed and so much more.

This restaurant really is such a credit to Jamie Oliver - They are quick to answer queries and they are so helpful. I really cannot praise them enough! Although their Trattoria menu is currently unavailable in English, I asked if they did certain things and they were able to tell me straight away. Although I was onlt looking for an evening meal there, on Sundays they have a kids activity afternoon and hopefully I can book my daughter on it. I was worried that it might be too advanced for her as she will be two, but they have suggested that she can make homemade cookies (with my help). Most places I know that do this would hum and ha about her age and whether or not she was suitable.

These guys really are great!! 10/10 for friendliness and product knowledge!!

Hoofddorp, The...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fifteen Restaurant

Hi there.

Taken from their website, this is what it says:

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:

Are you travelling by train to Central Station, then you can take a taxi to Restaurant Fifteen. We advise to use TCA (Taxi Centrale Amsterdam telephone 020-77 77 777)

Or take tram 26, direction IJburg, departs from Central Station. You get off at the second stop named Kattenburgerstraat, cross the street and find Fifteen behind the yellow building. Restaurant Fifteen Amsterdam is situated in Pakhuis Amsterdam at the Jollemanhof.

Aswell tram 16 departs at the east side of Central Station, direction Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA). Get off at the second stop, named Passenger Terminal. A two minute walk in east direction will bring you to Fifteen.

BY FOOT:

Leave Central Station at the back side. Outside you turn right and follow the waterside. Walk in the east direction over the high bridge. At your left hand you will see "Muziekgebouw aan het IJ" and the Passenger Terminal. Go beyond these buildings. You will find Restaurant Fifteen behind the yellow building at your left hand side. (approx. 15 minutes)

Regards

Marcel