We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helllllp needed from all local experts in Amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beirut
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Helllllp needed from all local experts in Amsterdam

I need a few answers URGENTLY,

- Is Amsterdam a good place to spend thenew year?

- If yes what to do exactly on the new year ?

- I am planning to stay their for 8 days, give me some ideas

- Can you sugest some trips outside amsterdam and tell me exactly how to get their.

Thanks

11. Re: Helllllp needed from all local experts in Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:46 am, October 08, 2005
Beirut
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Helllllp needed from all local experts in Amsterdam

Well Mark i really think you should stop trying to make yourself important, you are such an arrognant person. Geoffboxer thank you so much for your help do you mind asking you more questions?

13. Re: Helllllp needed from all local experts in Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:47 am, October 08, 2005
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Helllllp needed from all local experts in Amsterdam

sure Big A , I'll answer if I'm able