We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Hi, we have just booked two nights at Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky - we have previously stayed at Renaissance Amsterdam which we loved, but wanted to try another hotel. We thought the Krasnapolsky was in a terrific location for getting out and about. Have we made the right decision in staying here rather than Renaissance? What are the rooms like? Any comments much appreciated!

Ireland
Level Contributor
922 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Never stayed in it but have had a look at the ground floor and it looks big and impressive. Location is excellent.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,854 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Well 8 glowing reports / reviwes since May of this year and only two average / poor really speaks for itself.

You are correct , the location is perfect. I am told there are different rooms depending on the rates , but dont think any of them are cheap. I wouldnt worry , its an up-market place with a good reputation.

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
5,276 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

Hi, I have stayed at teh Krasnapolsky twice and had a nice room each time. Once I was upgraded t a huge roomoverlooking Dam Square which was wonderful. Not even noisy ! The restaurant is wonderful too and really a great place to start the day with breakfast. I am sure you will not be dissapointed!!