We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa rosso

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
belfast
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
casa rosso

I'm going back to amsterdam in January with my boyfriend.

We went 2 years ago and visited casa rosso (little pervs we are). when we got back we were telling someone who had been 2 years before and it turned out they were all the same acts from then.

just wondering if anyone knew if it was STILL the same - girl pulling out the ribbon, monkey man etc.

we will probably still go anyway but was just wondering!

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa rosso

hi , cant say for sure but I think the format remains constant , maybe a few fresh or different performers ..Last time I went was about 5 years ago. Only to show some guests round , lol ....... geoff

belfast
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: casa rosso

*winks* i'll believe u, others wouldnt lol

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
333 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa rosso

As far as I know it's still the same show, the public altough has been changed; more and more drunk English youngsters.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: casa rosso

Well, I've only been to the Casa Rosso the once, that was about 2 years ago as well, so probably know as much about it as you, however, I have been reguarily to the Dam over the last few years and someone else who replied to you is probably right, a lot more drunk British 18 - 20 yr old's seem to go in.

There are other shows you could go to. The last time I went to the Moulin Rouge.

Titusville, Florida
Level Contributor
119 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: casa rosso

Was there back at the end of April this year and saw the Mokey Man, but no "ribbon girl". But they did have a "cigar girl", which was very interesting! My wife and I found the shows very interesting, but they repeat themselves after about 1 1/2 hours.

Washington DC, USA
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: casa rosso

For almost 40 year olds, who have never gone to a live show, is there anywhere else that anyone can recommend? We are returning in October and would like to check one out! I was hoping that casa rosso would be one of the better shows to see.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,639 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: casa rosso

If you haven't been there before then Casa Rosso has about the best reputation of them all.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: casa rosso

As brianc says , its an ok show , but more a fun thing than highly erotic. Mouin Rouge is very similar. La Vien Proost and Banana bar are probably better. I'll point them out to you in October , Tina..... geoff

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,694 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: casa rosso

For almost 40 year olds, who have never gone to a live show, is there anywhere else that anyone can recommend?

Never been myself but there is always the Paradise Club. There you could see amatures putting on a live show. Well except on Thursday nights when they bring in the pro's.

Although please google it before heading off with hubby in tow.

Sure its not "quite" the same.

belfast
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: casa rosso

as a female, i don't think i'd be too comfortable in the banana bar!