We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
180 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

Every website I visit says there is no direct way to get from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof, and that you have to go back to Amsterdam airport and get a different bus. Is it possible to get a taxi in Aalsmere to go to Keukenhof?

5 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,353 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

Taxi is always possible yes bu expect to pay in excess of 40 euros each way

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

Did you manage to work this out Clackman? I am staying in Aalsmeer myself when visiting Keukenhof this year but can't seem to find what would be best for travel.

Thanks

Laura :)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
180 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

For the things the three of us wanted to do, it wound up being cheaper to hire a guide to take us in his car to Aalsmeer and then on to the Hague and Rotterdam. We were staying in Amsterday, and we took one of the very convenient coach tours to Keukenhof separately on a different day.

Edited: 1:07 pm, January 20, 2015
The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

@laura there is no direct bus from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof. Just take the bus from Aalsmeer to Schiphol Airport (it is on your way so no large detour) and take the bus from there to Keukenhof. Have a look at www.9292.nl/en for all transportation questions and make sure you choose a date during Keukenhof season for the planning (the bus is only driving from Schiphol airport to Keukenhof when the Keukenhof is open) and have a look at the visitors guide to Keukenhof tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188553-c132284/The-N…

india
Level Contributor
44 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof

hello

can you please let me know which coach tour you took to go to keukenhoff and hague ?

we were planning to go from aalsmeer to keukenhoff and then onto rotterdam and hence wanted to explore this option to save some time

thanks

Reply to: Getting from Aalsmeer to Keukenhof
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Aalsmeer