We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aalsmer Flower Auction

Thornhill, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Aalsmer Flower Auction

Does it matter what day of the week you go to the flower auction. I read that Monday and Tuesday were the best days but that doesn't work well for us.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,673 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aalsmer Flower Auction

Hi there,

Not THAT much. Most flowers/plants need to be harvested, and auctioned, daily. Only some specific types are usually on the market in biggest quantity on Mo. and Tue.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aalsmer Flower Auction

get there early, cant remember what time they open but I was told that by 11.30ish its starts to slow down, I think we got there by 9.30 or so. Make sure you charge your camera, the colors where spectacular.

3. Re: Aalsmer Flower Auction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, February 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Aalsmeer