We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airportbus.eu

Which Eindhoven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leuven
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
airportbus.eu

Anyone experience with this company? They drive Eindhoven via some cities to Charleroi. I have never seen any bus from them around Leuven so I wonder whether they actually exist?!

I read another negative topic about it, any happy users?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,210 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airportbus.eu

Does not look very promising, I would prefer the train.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airportbus.eu

take it and be the first to report back on it

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
35,542 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airportbus.eu

They are linked on the Charleroi Airport website http://www.charleroi-airport.com/en/ so I imagine that they would exist.

I've never seen the tooth fairy or Santa Claus but they exist, right?

Edited: 6:14 am, June 03, 2012
4. Re: airportbus.eu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:34 am, December 25, 2012
5. Re: airportbus.eu

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
49,646 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airportbus.eu

No Dutch/Flemish language text here please Henrik, these TA forums are English! Good that you recommend the company but no personal experiences reported here yet.

Groetjes,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

7. Re: airportbus.eu

Johannesburg South...
Level Contributor
17 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airportbus.eu

Was about to make a booking from Eindhoven to Antwerp and then found these postings. Looks like a bad idea! Any further info from anyone?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
49,646 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: airportbus.eu

Well, this

tripadvisor.com/…40901022

is the twin posting and far more worrying. Agree, hope that there is more info from the field...

Tnx,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Johannesburg South...
Level Contributor
17 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: airportbus.eu

Thanks, saw that posting. Maybe find another airline route and avoid Eindhoven all together.