We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from amsterdam airport to eindhoven by train

Sydney, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Transfer from amsterdam airport to eindhoven by train

Arriving in october in Amsterdam need to get to Eindhoven...was thinking of train do i need to purchase tickets in advance or can i purchase then once i arrive in Amsterdam ..am arriving from Australia....

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,863 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from amsterdam airport to eindhoven by train

You can't buy tickets in advance. Just get them on the day. No price difference.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,673 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from amsterdam airport to eindhoven by train

Yep. See www.ns.nl for all details. Vending machine at station has lowest price, cash (coins only) and Maestro debit card; the airport ones also accept cc with PIN for 1 euro surcharge per transaction. Counters at station accept all cash and have 0.50 euro surcharge per ticket.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

PS As departure station specify 'Schiphol', not 'Amsterdam'.

Edited: 5:31 am, August 21, 2010
3. Re: Transfer from amsterdam airport to eindhoven by train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Eindhoven