We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brussels charleroi to maastricht

Which Maastricht hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kosice, Slovakia
1 post
Save Topic
brussels charleroi to maastricht

I am travelling to brussels charleroi from budapest, and then I need to get to Maastricht. I saw something at the Maastricht university about how to get to Maastrhicht. There it says that I need to get first to Bruxells-Midi station, and then to Maastricht, but that train goes to Liege too. When I tried to find direct from brussels charleroi to Liege, there is a direct train. What do you think? Will that be a good one? First to Liege, and then direct Maastricht. Anyway, will the Belgian people know English?

Thanks.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,072 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brussels charleroi to maastricht

Hi there,

Belgians in larger cities know SOME English yes. Bus Charleroi airport to Brussels, then first train to Liege, then another one to Maastricht. There used to be through trains Brussels-Maastricht but stopped 2-3 years back.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,299 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brussels charleroi to maastricht

Why not ask the good folks on the Belgium forum since most of your questions relate to there?

3. Re: brussels charleroi to maastricht

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 03, 2015