We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andre Rieu Terrace Arrangements 2014

Which Maastricht hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Andre Rieu Terrace Arrangements 2014

Have managed to get tickets for Dinner at the Vrijthof Theatre during the Andre Rieu concert season in July. Can anyone tell me if the tables are pre-allocated or is it first come gets first choice of seats? If anyone has eaten there during these concerts would love to know what to expect - both food wise and also do we see Andre and the orchestra before the concert and do any of them return to the Theatre afterwards? Is it worth waiting around? Last year we had seats in the main part of the square and missed them coming out at the start of the concert and as we had an early start the following morning we didn't wait around. This time have allowed an extra day! So much to see in Maastricht.

Stoke-on-Trent
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andre Rieu Terrace Arrangements 2014

Hi Patricia, as we are going to his concert on 19/07/14 and we too live in S-o-T, could you give me a ring on 01782 879206 any evening after 6pm please for a quick chat. Thanks, Hazel

UK
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andre Rieu Terrace Arrangements 2014

I would be interested in your viewson the questions asked as want to go 2015 for a special anniv.

3. Re: Andre Rieu Terrace Arrangements 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 15, 2015