We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Maastricht train station

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis from Maastricht train station

Hello I was wondering if there was any taxis at the train station, trying to organise a trip to Valkenberg, does anyone know the price? From Maastricht train station to centre of Valkenberg. We may need about 6 taxis, manny thanks.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
276 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from Maastricht train station

Why not just take the train? Might be cheaper.

You'll fine plenty of taxi's at Maastricht train station by the way.

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis from Maastricht train station

Maybe you could use this company: megabus1.rtrk.nl/… I don't know their prices but if there are many of you it may be convenient for you.

The website is in English but you could just email or call them in English.

A regular taxi would be at least €30/one way I think. Train is €2,90/one way.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,008 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis from Maastricht train station

didnt i answer you in the affirmative that there is indeed a way to take train from amsterdam to valkenburg?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis from Maastricht train station

You did thank you, but I am trying different ways, as there will be some elderly people in the group, and taxis are difficult to get hold of in Valkenberg, I have found in previous visits. When we have been before we have gone with a travel agent and sailed. So I am trying to find the best way to get to Valkenberg, if flying. Thank you all again, waiting now to see if any hotels will take a large group booking in December 2014

5. Re: Taxis from Maastricht train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 29, 2014