We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train station

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
22 reviews
train station

I shall be arriving at eindhoven airport and I have to travel to Maastricht.I know that I have to travel to Eindhoven station from the airport by shuttle bus. Could any one please tell me the names of the train station at Eindhoven and the train station at city centre in maastricht? Thanks in anticipation.

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: train station

Centraal in both cases I believe.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,828 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: train station

In fact there is no 'Central' in either name. The Stations are simply 'Eindhoven' and 'Maastricht'.

Both cities do have suburban stations but there is always an additionsl name to differentiate them such as 'Maastricht Randwyck.

tasrug - you have no need to worry. If you are on the intercity between the two main stations it does not stop at any of the suburban ones.'

Maastricht, The...
Destination Expert
for Maastricht
Level Contributor
784 posts
82 reviews
3. Re: train station

brianc_li is correct!

What hotel are you staying in? There's a hotel near the Maastricht Randwijck station; in that case you will have to transfer, or take a bus from the "main"station in Maastricht.

For both locations:

http://goo.gl/maps/fAJzE

Cheers,

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: train station

Strike two! One more and I must return to The Netherlands for "re-education".

Maastricht, The...
Destination Expert
for Maastricht
Level Contributor
784 posts
82 reviews
5. Re: train station

Common mistake, Pala32. Main trainstations are called Centraal in most places; not in Maastricht however.

BTW, what was strike one?

Gr,

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: train station

I'm sure there were many. The joke is just funnier phrased as "one strike remaining".

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
37 posts
22 reviews
7. Re: train station

Thanks to all of you. you were a great help.

8. Re: train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 15, 2014