We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eindhoven to Groningen

greece
2 posts
Save Topic
Eindhoven to Groningen

Hello guys,

I'd like to know how i can get from Eindhoven airport to Groningen. How long is the trip, by bus/train and how much does it cost more or less???

Thank u so much ;-) !!!!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
54,218 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eindhoven to Groningen

Hi there,

See journeyplanner.9292.nl. It's a short bus ride from airport to railway station, costing 20 mins and 3 strips, and then a simple but quite long train journey. Often only 1 transfer, at Utrecht, but taking at least 3 hours altogether. Cost is not in the planner (unlike the Dutch version) but for the train it's on www.ns.nl --> 30,90 euro.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

greece
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eindhoven to Groningen

Thank u so much guys,

I really appreciate it!!! Have fun, bye bye...

3. Re: Eindhoven to Groningen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 24, 2010