We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafes

Glasgow
Level Contributor
214 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Internet cafes

Require to check in for flight home. Are there any Internet cafes in Nijmegen - do not have own internet access ie laptop wih me. Not sure if Hotel Mercure, where I will be staying, has a business centre either.

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,430 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet cafes

I live in Nijmegen but don't recall coming across any internet cafe's. Internet search reveals two, but one was ordered by the police to close for one year since drugs where found on the premises.

Maybe you can contact Mercure to ask wether you can check in to your flight using their computer? I'm sure its a question they get asked more often.

Good luck!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,370 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet cafes

accorhotels.com/gb/…services.shtml

Amazing what you can find out buy looking at the hotel website..

nfo and business services

Multimedia access

Wi-Fi in your room

Wi-Fi in the communal areas

Business Services in hotel

Fax machine

Copy/print service available

Safe deposit box at reception

Internet connectivity2

Glasgow
Level Contributor
214 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet cafes

That looks hopeful, especially Business Centre. Had not got round to checking hotel's own site. Thank you.

4. Re: Internet cafes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, June 01, 2014