We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Arnhem in winter season

Which Arnhem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
90 reviews
Arnhem in winter season

I am traveling to Arnhem during the holiday season in December, during the time when it has an ice skating rink. I was wondering how much of the museum is closed during this time. I will be there between Christmas and New Year's Day, when the admission price is pretty close to the summer price, so I am hoping to see some of the exhibits. Anyone been there during this time?

netherlands
Level Contributor
672 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Arnhem in winter season

Most of the buildings with exhibits will be open and there are even extra activities around the grounds.

See for more info my tip about the Open Air Museum in Winter on Virtual Tourist:

members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/1881b6/

happy travels

Jaap

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
90 reviews
2. Re: Arnhem in winter season

Thank you for your reply and for the link. It was most helpful!

3. Re: Arnhem in winter season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, January 01, 2016