We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Furnished Apartment around Apeldoorn for 2 months

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Furnished Apartment around Apeldoorn for 2 months

Hello guys,

I would like to know is it possible to have a furnished apartment for 2 months around Apeldoorn, will be paid by my Company so I have a guarantee for what is worth. I usualy do business visit to apeldoorn as our affiliate company is located there, however I am having really bad luck in finding a good long-term (one month and more) accommodation. I really hate hotels as they don't usually have any facilities for long -stay business men in apeldoorn.

Thought of staying in a summer houses however, am still in the hope of finding more information about this. I will be having a car so distance from center will not be a big issue.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
58,572 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Furnished Apartment around Apeldoorn for 2 months

Hi there,

Hmmm... the challenge might be the 2-month period.

Holiday homes at a bungalow park might indeed suit

better than city apartments, those often are for

6 months minimum.

At least a few apartments I found at

www.wbawonen.nl (also English,

and mix of unfurnished and furnished stuff)

www.verhuurweb.nl (mixed, Dutch-only)

www.123verhuur.nl (ditto)

Regards,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Furnished Apartment around Apeldoorn for 2 months

Erik & sandya

Thanks for the tips and website.

The problem is that I dont understand dutch, so it was difficult to naviagte throug it, The english website looked nice though nothing near apeldoorn.

Any other advices would also be great, I am really worrid about staying in summer houses for this December & January.

regards,

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
42,588 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Furnished Apartment around Apeldoorn for 2 months

Don't know if this would be any good to you but there is an expat website which carries notices for short term acccomodation i.e. people who are going away for a couple of months rent out their place. Mainly in Amsterdam though so parking might be a problem and it is a good hours drive to Appeldoorn.

Anyway the web site is www.elynx.nl ang go to the tab on the left hand side Notices. then click on Off Stm Acc. There are quite a few places in there. Depends on when you are coming here also.

You can also post a notice in the Wtd Stm Accom. Sorry its a privately run site so not the best in the world. I know when I stayed in Hilversum a few years ago I stayed in the Hill House apparmets on the Koningenweg which was an ok aparthotel but I can't find it anymore Friends of mine rented a cottage in one of the Centre parks over the winter. might be worth giving them a call to see if they can do you a deal.

The other thing I found was this place which has two bed suites in Delden close to Apeldoorn.

www.aparthoteldelden.nl/english/index.html

I know what you mean about staying long term in hotels, its horrible.

Also found this site www.eurorelais.co.uk/search.html… for holiday lets and its in Englis. You need to search under the area of Gelderland.

Good luck

www.eurorelais.co.uk/search.html…

Its for holiday homes. Maybe you could get a good deal at this time of year for a long term let.

Good luck

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Gelderland Province
Gelderland Province
The Netherlands
4. Re: Furnished Apartment around Apeldoorn for 2 months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Apeldoorn