We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3day trip to zurich

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
77 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
3day trip to zurich

hello everyone!my husband and i will be in zurich at the end of this month and staying in wellenberg hotel,does anyone know if this hotel is okay and can you pls tell me what the weather at this time of the year and advice of what kind of outfit to wear for this time of the year.tany suggestion on what to do there if i'm not asking too much.thank you.

Zurich, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3day trip to zurich

Right now the weather is quite nice with morning fog and sunshine from noon. Temperatures about 5 degrees Celcius in early morning and 15-20 in the afternoon. With some luck it continues until you arrive here... But be prepared to colder temperatures and rain as well. Take a warm jacket with you, but gloves and cap shouldn't be necessary.

Hotel Wellenberg is located right in the heart of Niederdorf, the lively part of old town. This means that there are lots of restaurants, bars and boutiques just round the corner. On the other hand it could be noisy in the night (especially on weekends), but probably it won't be too much of a problem end of October as it will be too cold to spend the night outside... As I haven't seen the hotel from the inside I cannot say anything about rooms and service.

For things to do in Zurich check my past post:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188113-i337-k8096…

2. Re: 3day trip to zurich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, August 26, 2009