Dear Zurich DE
Greetings and thank you so much in advance. We are 5 people from age 57 to 66 year old. Our flight arrives at ZRH at 10:55 AM on Sunday in Middle of January. Our next flight out of ZRH Depart at 09:45 AM next day. We will like to go for sightseeing in Zurich and stay in a hotel for a night.
1. Should we stay in a hotel in Zurich city or near airport?
2. Do we have time to go to Uetliberg Mountain is it worth in January?
3. Good vegetarian restaurant in city.
4. We are planning to stay at Hotel Senator. We will like to hear more about this hotel. Also We will appreciate any suggestion on budget hotel in City or Airport.
5. It is going to be Sunday and we are not much in to Museums. Is Zurich Card worth it or we should just get Zurich Day pass with 3 zones(or 5 zones If we go to Uetliberg Mountain).
Please forgive my ignorance me if these questions were answered before and I missed them.
We will really appreciate any suggestion. Thank you so much in advance.