We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zurich to frankfurt via sinheim technik museum.

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bhubaneswar
4 posts
Save Topic
zurich to frankfurt via sinheim technik museum.

I have to catch my flight back to India from Frankfurt on 12/08/2013 at 21.30. I will be staying at Zurich on Sunday. Is it possible that I spend my day at Sinsheim Tecknik Museum and take my flight back in the evening.

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,718 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zurich to frankfurt via sinheim technik museum.

If you are driving, yes. You will have to leave Zürich very early.

However, it only works if you have rented the car in Germany and drop it off in Germany, otehrwise the international dropoff fees are huge.

An alternative would be their sister museum in Speyer, which requires only a very small detour from the fastest train or driving connection to Frankfurt.

Bhubaneswar
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: zurich to frankfurt via sinheim technik museum.

thanks

3. Re: zurich to frankfurt via sinheim technik museum.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 26, 2014