We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zurich Airport Hotel

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
41 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Zurich Airport Hotel

What is the closet 4 star hotel to the airport???? Thanks

Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zurich Airport Hotel

I have no idea, but I just got the 4 star Renaissance Zurich Airport Hotel with free airport shuttle for 72 dollars on priceline. Thought I'd share that with you!

Europe
Level Contributor
366 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zurich Airport Hotel

Definitely : The Mövenpick Hotel! I highly recommend it!

Nice rooms, great breakfast buffet (pricey though).

Free shuttel bus to the airport.

Have a nice stay in Zurich!

Linnen

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,689 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zurich Airport Hotel

Are you aware that the train runs directly into the Zurich airport? Therefore you don't need to stay close to the airport just because you are flying the next morning. Of course it's all in your preference, but I would rather stay somewhere in the city where I could get out and walk around, to the lake, to a park, to a nice restaurant...then take the train the next morning directly into the airport.

4. Re: Zurich Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 13, 2009