We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few more questions, thanks S

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VIRGINIA
2 posts
Save Topic
A few more questions, thanks S

Dear S,

Thank-you for such a quick and informative response. It is very much appreciated. I have a few more quick question.

1) Is it better to book these excursions in advance or can I book it when I am in Zurich?

2)How much does it usually cost roughly?

3)And last but not least is there a chocolate factory around there somewhere that is good to visit? i was told there was.

Thanks again,

patel83

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,709 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A few more questions, thanks S

OK; I'm not S, but let me bump in :-)

>1) Is it better to book these excursions in advance or can I book it when I am in Zurich?

Since you are going to take the train (I assume) there is no need to book anything in advance except the hotel.

>2)How much does it usually cost roughly?

For single ticket prices see www.sbb.ch; however it might make sense for you to buy a Swiss Pass (www.swisstravelsystem.com); you can buy it at the airport station's ticket counter.

>3)And last but not least is there a chocolate factory around there somewhere that is good to visit? i was told there was.

The one near Zürich, in Rüschlikon, doesn't do factory tours any more due to hygienic reasons. There might be some others, but they are further away and not really worth it. Better go to Sprüngli and try the stuff instead of looking at it :-)