We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branded Bags in Zurich

Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Branded Bags in Zurich

Hi All,

I would like to know if buying branded bags in Zurich is cheaper than getting them in Amsterdam?

If yes, where can I get them?

Thank you

Best Seller
Mount Titlis Full-Day Sightseeing...
1,081 Reviews
from $169.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip...
1,097 Reviews
from $260.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Tour: Jungfraujoch and...
391 Reviews
from $260.50*
Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
18,247 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Branded Bags in Zurich

Most "branded" clothing, bags, etc. have a more or less fixed price. I can guarantee you that Zurich is very unlikely to be less expensive than Amsterdam! Get online and check prices at shops in the two cities. If you can give us some brands and which bag maybe someone who posts here has some experience in shopping for the bag you want.

Canton of Valais...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
42,727 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branded Bags in Zurich

Is a "branded bag" something like Gucci, LV etc? If so, I would buy them either at the appropriate factory outlet (NOT here in Switzerland!!) OR in Singapore... more choice on Orchard Road than here anyway...

3. Re: Branded Bags in Zurich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 17, 2013