We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport hotel

Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Airport hotel

Can anyone suggest a reasonable hotel for an overnight stop in Zurich and an early morning airport departure. Preferably one with an airport shuttle.

Garmisch-Partenkirch...
Destination Expert
for Montreux, Oberammergau, Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Level Contributor
13,220 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport hotel

Hi gardiers,

Sorry, I don't have a recommendation for you for a specific hotel, but I can tell you that any hotel in the city center should be convenient for you because the city is linked to the airport by both trains & S-bahns. The cost will be about 5 chf per person.

Actually, any hotel near a train station nearby Zurich will work. In the past, I've stayed in the town of Kuesnacht right on the lake, and have gotten to the airport by direct train (0 changes) in about 30 minutes.

Anyway, if you can find a nice hotel in the city center, it should work fine.

s

Opfikon
Level Contributor
74 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport hotel

Hallo from Zurich

There are several Hotels near the Airport.

There is the Park Inn, the Allegra, the Best Western Airport, NH Hotel and many more.

There are always shuttle busses right in front of the terminal.

Sighs you see or ask the Wellcome desk.

Have fun

Louisiana
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport hotel

I have reservations for June at the Movenpick Hotel. I know they have a shuttle and are reasonably priced, especially for a 4 star hotel.

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,939 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport hotel

Stay in a hotel in the city close to the main station. Is much easier and cheaper than the shuttle. And probably even faster.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
260 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport hotel

... the Park Inn is very special. Used to be run by McDonald's...