We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business meeting venue near Zurich HB (main station)

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Business meeting venue near Zurich HB (main station)

Hi

I am staying at Hotel Bristol on Stampfenbachstrasse i.e 5 minutes from Zurich main station.

Can you please suggest me some places nearby where I can have a one hour meeting with a potential business associate. The number of attendees would be around 4-5. Not too expensive a place, but quiet so that conversation is possible. This is my first meeting with them. Date of meeting is August 22nd which is a Wednesday. Time 3 pm afternoon.

Need to know as soon as possible. Got to confirm to them.

champ.

Zurich, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business meeting venue near Zurich HB (main station)

There are conference rooms right inside the train station. For more infos see www.candriancatering.ch. Or there is Hotel Schweizerhof just across the square: www.hotelschweizerhof.com

2. Re: Business meeting venue near Zurich HB (main station)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 07, 2009