We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goldenes Schwert - My boss needs help with transport

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
134 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Goldenes Schwert - My boss needs help with transport

On their website it says they have a shuttle from the airport. for a sur-charge. Does anyone know how to get the shuttle and what the surcharge is? Do you call the hotel from the airport - is there a phone? My boss is going in a week and needs this info.

Thanks for your help!

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,078 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goldenes Schwert - My boss needs help with transport

Hi, why not e-mail the hotel and ask? Additionally, if their shuttle has to come from the city center, your boss can be at the hotel by the time it will get him there. All he has to do is go to the lower level of the airport (well sign posted and very easy), take the train (they run every few minutes) to the main station (signs will say Zurich HB) and then take a taxi or walk to the hotel. The train ride takes about 10 minutes.

Hope this helps.

canada
Level Contributor
7,404 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goldenes Schwert - My boss needs help with transport

Just wondering if there is a particular reason for picking this hotel. The reviews put me off.

3. Re: Goldenes Schwert - My boss needs help with transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 30, 2009