We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for a wedding dinner

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for a wedding dinner

Hi, I'm getting married in Zermatt in March next year. It will be a small wedding, just 10-15 people. I need to find a restaurant for a meal the night of the wedding. Ideally, I'd like somewhere that may have a private dining room, or a more private area of the main restuarant so that it feels special. I'd like the food, wine, staff and setting to be a little but special. Does anyone have any recommendations? (oh, and our son who will be 18 months old will be with us also so needs to be suitable for him).. thanks!

Zermatt, Switzerland
Level Contributor
594 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for a wedding dinner

Try the wine cellar at the Hotel Alex for private dining.

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for a wedding dinner

Great - I'll check it out now. Thanks :)

rhode island
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for a wedding dinner

I agree the wine celler would be perfect. You can check it out on the Hotel Alex website too.

4. Re: Recommendations for a wedding dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Zermatt