We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Moritz - 1 or 2 days itinerary

Chicago
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
St Moritz - 1 or 2 days itinerary

I am including St Moritz into my Switzerland itinerary since i will be taking Glacier express. I am thinking to stay for one night and spend one full day to get a feel for St Moritz and its glitz.

What is there to do? i am not big into hiking or extreme sports. Please advise on the best way to spend a day or two in St. Moritz.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Moritz - 1 or 2 days itinerary

Hm, quite difficultb to do so not knowing when you travel, what your interests are, what the rest of your itinerary is etc.

Eindhoven, The...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: St Moritz - 1 or 2 days itinerary

Hello,

I also have the same question. I included St. Moritz in my itinerary as I am coming by Glacier express from Zermatt on 10th July and plan to go out of St. Moritz on 12th July.

I would like suggestions to spend one day in St. Moritz. I want to enjoy the natural beauty and the sceneries around. Any suggestions would be very useful.

Thanks,

Abhijit

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Moritz - 1 or 2 days itinerary

Abhijit, sometimes it would be recommended to read through the forums, you already find a lot of your answers there, e.g. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188045-i336-k6542…

4. Re: St Moritz - 1 or 2 days itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 02, 2014