We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking trail st. Moritz

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking trail st. Moritz

Hi, I am coming to St. Moritz at the end of June. I want to do some hiking. I am a beginner/intermediate. What trails do you suggest? Are the trails well marked or do I need a guide for the hiking.

Mentioned in this post
St. Moritz
St. Moritz
Engadin St. Moritz, Switzerland
St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,634 posts
445 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking trail st. Moritz

There are so many trails in the area of any level and all very well marked. You dont need a guide here.

Have a look at this site for a choice of hikes …stmoritz.ch/sommer/… but be aware that there are so much more than those ones.

Make sure to book a hotel participating in the "mountain cable cars included" special …stmoritz.ch/sommer/en/bergbahnen-inclusive/

This way you can easily reach your starting point by cable car and do a longer hike maybe.

2. Re: Hiking trail st. Moritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, June 20, 2013