We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve in St Moritz

UK
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
New Years Eve in St Moritz

Hi there

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Switzerland for new year. We were hoping to do the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St Moritz on 30th December, and stay in St Moritz for 2 nights (therefore spending new years eve here). However, I have been looking for hotels/B&Bs/hostels and this is obviously a busy time of year and there doesn't seem to be anything available! Could anyone suggest something nearby (we will be travelling by train) or a good point along the route to jump off to spend new years eve? We fly out of Zurich early on 2nd Jan so will need to spend the night before in Zurich.

Thanks for your help.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,329 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve in St Moritz

Not a busy time, the BUSIEST of the year. Booking now, most hotels, B&B and Inns would ask you for a week or 10 days stay - if there are rooms available on short notice, this would be the only possibility. Have a look at the booking engine of www.engadin.stmoritz.ch and fill in you dates, you might be lucky to find something there. I dont know what your priorities are, so it's difficult to recommend something.

2. Re: New Years Eve in St Moritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 08, 2012