We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking area in St. Moritz

romania
2 posts
parking area in St. Moritz

hello everyone!

On the 10th and 11th February I will be in St Moritz for a one-day trip to Zermatt with Glacier Express. I will get to St Moritz by car and I need somewhere to park my car for two days and one night. I searched on the internet for information on parking lots in St Moritz but I haven't found much. Do you know where I can park my car (preferably near the railway station)? Any idea about the costs?

Santa Barbara
Level Contributor
663 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: parking area in St. Moritz

This is the Email address for the St. Moritz train station

information desk: stmoritz@rhb.ch

We have used them before and they will promptly respond with information regarding parking options and prices

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
4,878 posts
444 reviews
2. Re: parking area in St. Moritz

There is a big parking garage just next to the train station. You enter with your car on ground level, if you drive up one level, you will find an exit leading to a ramp which ends at the train station. It's better to leave your car in the parking garage, as you avoid having to look for it under a haevy snow load upon your return. A tip once you are there: if you exit the opposit direction from the one to the train station, you arrive on Via Serlas, a street with all designer boutiques and to the palace hotel. This is one of the longest moving stairs and is used as a gallery - actually the exposition is with polo pictures, as End of January there will be polo on the frozen lake.

The rate is CHF 1.00 per hour from 09.00 to 19.00 h, and CHF 0.50 from 19.00 h to 09.00 h.

romania
2 posts
3. Re: parking area in St. Moritz

Thank you for the information you have sent me. I have already sent a mail to the railway station but they haven't replied yet.

Thank you, Hedy, for the information and the tip. This is exactly what I was looking for.

all the best

4. Re: parking area in St. Moritz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 12, 2009