We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unique Eden - breakfast time

Level Contributor
44 posts
Unique Eden - breakfast time

Does anyone know what time breakfast starts at the Unqiue Hotel Eden? We have a semi-early train and would like to know if breakfast will be available before we have to depart.

Thank you.

6 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
80 reviews
48 helpful votes
1. Re: Unique Eden - breakfast time

Why not ask the hotel? Just email them.

paris london
Level Contributor
6,932 posts
5 reviews
15 helpful votes
2. Re: Unique Eden - breakfast time

Any decent Swiss hotel will make you a special breakfast if you're leaving early - it might just be a couple of croissants in a bag but it will be something. Just ask the day before.

Level Contributor
44 posts
3. Re: Unique Eden - breakfast time

I did and received an automated response that the office is closed for holidays. Hopefully i’ll Get a response when they reopen, but thought I’d check here just in case someone knew.

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
5,252 posts
454 reviews
370 helpful votes
4. Re: Unique Eden - breakfast time

Almost everybody here is gone as it is off-season. I am sure the hotel will answer you as soon as they reopen. Anyway, it's not clear what semi-early means. Usually breakfasts are served in time for you to catch the tourist trains. If you can't get a breakfast because you leave with the first train at 04.45 there would still be an option to take a coffee and a croissant on the go in one of the shops at the train station.

Canton of Valais...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
47,771 posts
211 reviews
341 helpful votes
5. Re: Unique Eden - breakfast time

This is the time between winter and summer seasons when most hotels in the mountains are closed. Many have a "skeleton staff" though who come in every so often and answer e mails. Just be patient.

There is a coffee bar right at the St Moritz station and they sell pastries and croissants...

St. Moritz...
Destination Expert
for St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz
Level Contributor
5,252 posts
454 reviews
370 helpful votes
6. Re: Unique Eden - breakfast time

Don't count on a small hotel as the Eden having a skeleton staff during off-season. This is a owner-managed hotel so sooner or later someone will get your e-mail and will answer, but be patient. People here had a very strong and very long winter season, they need some time off now that off-season has come.

Reply to: Unique Eden - breakfast time
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted