We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of ski pass

Singapore
Level Contributor
177 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of ski pass

Hi i am going to Davos to ski for the 1st time! How much is the ski pass for 3 days?

E

Mentioned in this post
Davos
Davos
Canton of Graubunden, Switzerland
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of ski pass

Hi there, I searched google for "davos ski pass for sale" because I have two ski passes for sale, both valid until 29th Dec 2012. I am selling them for £50 for both passes. This will allow for two days skiing. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. George. wigili@me.com or wglighting@gmail.com

Edited: 8:35 pm, December 11, 2012
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,278 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of ski pass

There are multiple passes depending on EXACTLY where you are going to.

If this is your first time skiing then you shouldn't buy any skipass until you have checked with the skischool instructor. I assume you are having lessons as it would be extremely foolish not to if this was your first time skiing.

In some resorts if you are in the skischool the beginners/baby lifts in the valley are free.

Also you will not need a Davos/Klosters regional pass 192CHF

Even if yo were on the Jakobshorn a 1 day pass is 61CHF and 2 days pass 117CHF giving a total of 178CHF for 3 days.

There doesn't appear to be 3 day passes for the Jakobshorn hence the need to always ask the skischool

davos.ch/en/…ski-passes.html

Mentioned in this post
Davos
Davos
Canton of Graubunden, Switzerland
3. Re: Cost of ski pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, January 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Davos