We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Astoria

Which Arosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Astoria

Hi there,

I have tried to get in contact with the hotel staff to book a room, but I can't seem to be able to get a response.

Does anyone know how I might be able to, or if there are any special circumstances why they may not be able to respond to me at the moment?

Thanks.

Howick, South Africa
Level Contributor
778 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Astoria

I was in Arosa today and would presume it's because the town hasn't woken up for summer yet. Most places seemed to re-open around 16 June and there's some sort of festival (music show or something) advertised for 4 July.

My visit was just to experience the spectacular train trip from Chur - Arosa and it's surrounding scenery is stunning. Enjoy your stay and I'd just be patient as far as getting a reply is concerned.

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Astoria

OK, brilliant, thanks for your help!

3. Re: Hotel Astoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, December 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Arosa