We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather in Wengen

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
Current Weather in Wengen

We are leaving tomorrow from Florida to Zurich. Very excited. Can anyone tell us what is the weather like right now?

Thanks

Dubai
Level Contributor
597 posts
1. Re: Current Weather in Wengen

Weather in Switzerland can vary a lot by each day. Even if today is sunny in Wengen it is very much possible that it might rain tomorrow. Visit official weather website www.meteoswiss.ch for tomorrow's forecast.

Edited: 11:04 pm, August 25, 2010
West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Current Weather in Wengen

I looked. It doesn't look good for Saturday thru Monday, which is when we'll be there. I hope the forecast is as unreliable as the ones for South Florida.

Dubai
Level Contributor
597 posts
3. Re: Current Weather in Wengen

My experience is that usually the next day forecast on the meteoswiss website is pretty reliable.

Do plan for back up trips in case weather is not on your side

4. Re: Current Weather in Wengen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 23, 2011