We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

Which Murren hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Darwin
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

Thoughts?

Using ta have narrowed it down to these 2 I think as many in murren are just a bit out of our budget.

Advice appreciated or other suggestions for max 250chf half hoard

I want to stay in murren as I hear it is the prettiest village. Or would we be better in a cheaper village. Main activities we want to do are visit the schilthorn, walking if poss in march, tobogganing and skiing, and trummelbach fslls. The jungfrau peak may be out of our budget

thanks

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,712 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

Try the Chalet Fontana - cheapest rooms in the Swiss Alps! Denise also has another rental apartment located just above her own apartment. Also the Hotel Alpina is one of the cheapest hotels in Murren.

Darwin
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

Chalet fontana is only rented on a weekly basis in winter from what I can see. I did look at hotel alpina but quite a few unfavourable views on ta was putting me off

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,712 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

Denise may rent her private apartment for less than a week. Don't know, you would have to ask. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Hotel Alpina. The rooms are a bit dated....just like most of the rooms in these villages. Don't know what you consider unfavorable reviews, but the "poor" and "terrible" reviews I saw were several years ago. New owners are very nice and hard working. I stayed there one year when the Chalet Fontana was booked and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Darwin
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

Ok thanks for the feedback I will look at it again

5. Re: hotel alpenblick or jungfrau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 16, 2015