We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jungfrau VIP pass - when to buy?

Los Gatos...
4 posts
Save Topic
Jungfrau VIP pass - when to buy?

Should I purchase it now online or wait until I reach the Interlaken train station on July 13 and purchase it at the train station?

Can you purchase it at the Interlaken train station the day that you're entering the region?

If so, Is the price the same if I buy now or the day of?

We'll be in the area July 13-17. At the moment the weather forecast doesn't look that stellar but you never know how reliable these mountain weather forecasts are..

Lauterbrunnen Village
Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls
Maennlichen
Ski & Snowboard Areas, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Mountains
The Eiger
Mountains, Hiking Trails
Wimborne Minster...
Destination Expert
for Lugano
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jungfrau VIP pass - when to buy?

>Should I purchase it now online or wait until I reach the Interlaken

If you have decided this is the best pass for you then buy on the day when you know that the weather will be suitable to make full use of the pass.

>Can you purchase it at the Interlaken train station

Yes.

>If so, Is the price the same if I buy now or the day of?

Yes.

jungfrau.ch/en/…jungfrau-vip-pass_238

For other passes see:- swisstravelsystem.com/en/tickets-en/ticket-o…

2. Re: Jungfrau VIP pass - when to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, July 14, 2015