We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage at zurich railway station

california
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
luggage at zurich railway station

Hi

can anybody let me know is there a luggage room at zurich railway station? iam planning to stay in swiss for 6 days visiting interlaken and engleberg. i also have a onward journey to india so i have 2 big suitcases which i think i cannot carry around. is it safe to leave my luggages at the station? how big is the storage room? how much would be the cost? any ideas anybody?

thanks in advance

-deepa.

Zurich, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage at zurich railway station

At Zurich main railway station there are lockers (for short time, I think max. 24 hours), but also a storage room, where you can leave your luggage also for longer periods. You probably pay about CHF 5,00 per day and per piece of luggage. And yes, it is safe - hey, you are in Switzerland!

London, England
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage at zurich railway station

Hi Deepa, you're not flying on Swiss are you? You can check your baggage in for your flight at the railway station if you are, up to 24 hours before your flight, and get your boarding card etc. I think it is 20 CHF per piece of checked in baggage.