We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check my itinerary for 12nights in switzerland & italy

Which Interlaken hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
4 posts
Save Topic
Check my itinerary for 12nights in switzerland & italy

dates starting from 8th June 2014 to 19th June 2014.

Day 1. Landing in zurich & go for Rhine falls ( Don't need an overnight stay here, U can put your luggage in station locker rooms at Schloss Laufen )

Later in the evening proceed to Lucerne & overnight in Lucerne

Day 2. Excursion to Mt. titlis. & later in the evening visit lion monument & Chapel bridge & than move to interlaken & overnight in interlaken.

Day 3. Leisure at Interlaken & evening take cruise over Lake Brienz

Day 4. Excursion to mt Jungfrujoch & Trummelbach Waterfalls

Day 5: Hike to Grindelwald.

From there take cable car (Gondola) to First.From First walk to Lake Bachpalsee ( The true mirror lake,Bachpalsee is best known for the amazing reflection)

Come back & Overnight at Interlaken.

Day 6. Check out & leave for Montreux ( golden pass train)

Day at leisure for visit to Lakeside Promenade Fleuri & Chateu de chillon. back to interlaken.

Day 7. Swiss chocolate train or Rochers-de-Naye, back to interlaken.

Day 8. Check out & leave for Venice. Reach Venice (You can check out Milan in between)

overnight in Venice.

Day 9. Go for Venice city tour & visit Murano, Burano & Torcello island by boats & explore colourful village. Overnight at Venice.

Day 10. Check out & head to Airport for flight to Naples.

Fron Naples airport catch ferry to Capri Island & check in at hotel.

Visit to Blue Grotto & Chairlift to Monte Solaro.

Evening free for leisure & overnight at Capri.

Day 11. Leisure at Capri Island & visit La Fontelina beach club.

Day 12. Check out Hotel & head for Naples Airport.

we have connecting Flight to Mumbai via Paris.

Cover Paris while in transit as we have 19 Hours Transit time.

Check out Paris Airport around 4 PM & head for City tour & later in the evening go for Eiffel Tower with Sienna Cruise.

Overnight at Paris

Day 13: Check out next morning & catch Flight to Mumbai.

IS IT TOO TIRING OR PERFECT WAY.

Edited: 9:53 am, March 22, 2014
canada
Level Contributor
7,404 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Check my itinerary for 12nights in switzerland & italy

1. There is no luggage locker in station Schloss Laufen. Leave them in airport station.

San Jose, CA
Destination Expert
for Wengen, Jungfrau Region
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Check my itinerary for 12nights in switzerland & italy

>Day 5: Hike to Grindelwald.

From there take cable car (Gondola) to First.From First walk to Lake Bachpalsee ( The true mirror lake,Bachpalsee is best known for the amazing reflection)<

It is a VERY long way to hike from Interlaken to Grindelwald. I am assuming you mean that you will take the train to Grindelwald then the gondola up to First.

There is high probability that the walk to Bachalpsee will still be closed due to snow cover. Regardless, the gondola up to First from Grindelwald is well worth doing.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Check my itinerary for 12nights in switzerland & italy

On day 6 and 7, I'm assuming this is a typo that you are planning to travel back and forth to Interlaken? If yes, this is not a good plan.

Day 6. Check out & leave for Montreux ( golden pass train)

Day at leisure for visit to Lakeside Promenade Fleuri & Chateu de chillon. back to interlaken.

Day 7. Swiss chocolate train or Rochers-de-Naye, back to interlaken.

4. Re: Check my itinerary for 12nights in switzerland & italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 25, 2015