We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Culinary or other tour in Interlaken

Hinsdale
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Culinary or other tour in Interlaken

We will be visiting Interlaken for 4 days in early August and I would like to learn more about the region, in the form of private tours. Does anyone know of a culinary or other unique, private tour that we could take in the region? I am travelling with my husband and children aged 6 & 10. Thank you, Diana

W. Palm Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,945 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Culinary or other tour in Interlaken

Most of the villages have walking tours available from the tourism office. Just check with them when you arrive. I have encountered the Lauterbrunnen one as well as the Wengen one. Also the horse carriage drivers that park by the Interlaken West station (in the middle of town) offer tours in their carriages.

2. Re: Culinary or other tour in Interlaken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 10, 2012