We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scenic drives around Lucern and Interlaken

Erlangen
Level Contributor
13 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Scenic drives around Lucern and Interlaken

I will be driving with my wife from Konstanz (Germany) to Interlaken for a day trip. This will be our first time in Switzerland. We want to basically enjoy the nature and countryside. So, what roads should around Lucerne and Interlaken should I be driving ? Are there some small villages which are pretty and along the route ? Also, should I use the motorways or to enjoy the scenery I avoid them completely? I would prefer to avoid the motorways because otherwise I need to buy the vignette for 40 CHF. However, I guess this would increase the driving time considerably.

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Scenic drives around Lucern and Interlaken

Hello everyone,

I am flying to Geneva First time with my wife for 3 days. Have not booked any hotel or car. Any suggestion where to stay and the scenic route to take. I will prefer to drive around. not doing any skiing, may be some hiking.

Pardeep

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Scenic drives around Lucern and Interlaken

is there vegetarian food available in the area. Or Indian food.

13. Re: Scenic drives around Lucern and Interlaken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 06, 2014