We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revolving Restaurant

Which Grindelwald hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Revolving Restaurant

Which is the best revolving restaurant to visit in Switzerland? I know of Schilthorn, but wanted to see if there are any other options to go from Lucerne.

I also know of one at Stanserhorn where there is an option of canlde light dinner. but this place is nearby from Lucerne or Grindelwald and how to reach there?

If I have one day in Grindelwald , is it possible to visit Jungrau and then go to Schilthorn for the restaurant?

W. Palm Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Murren, Interlaken, Bernese Oberland
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revolving Restaurant

Doing both the Jungfrau and the Schilthorn in one day can be done but most people dont advise it. You take the chance of running into the afternoon clouds at the second one and paying all that money for no view would be no fun.

If the revolving restaurant is what you are looking for then I would say skip the Jungfraujoch and go up the Schilthorn in the morning so you are there for lunch.

2. Re: Revolving Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 23, 2014