We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to book a snowboarding holiday in Switzerland

Which Grindelwald hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to book a snowboarding holiday in Switzerland

Hello,

My husband and I are planning to fly to Zurich to spend a few days in Basel with my sister in law. We then hope to going snowboarding for one week in either Zermatt, Grindelwald or Saas Fee. After our week snowboarding we will fly home from Geneva since fights are cheaper from there.

We are looking for a resort which is not too expensive, good for snowboarders and has reliable snow. Any suggestions most welcome?

Our mode of transport between airports and Basel/ski resort is likely to be train.

At present we are unsure of the most cost effective type of accommodation for our week snowboarding. Again, any suggestions are welcome?

Can anyone give us advice on how and where to book our ski resort accommodation, lift passes and ski school?

Thank you.

1. Re: Best way to book a snowboarding holiday in Switzerland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 21, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Grindelwald