We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking with Infant

Which Grindelwald hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wiesbaden, Germany
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking with Infant

We are planning on doing some hiking in the BO over the weekend of 22-24 May. I've researched some easy trails that I hope we can do with a stroller. Our little girl is not a big fan of the backpack. We plan on doing the hike from First to Bachalpsee one day and then panoramaweg on Mannlichen-Kleine Scheidegg-Wengen another day.

Can anyone tell me if these trails are suitable for a stroller (all terrain wheels) and will we easily be able to get the stroller up to the trails on the trains, gondolas or whatever other transportation is used? The stroller is collapsable, but still somewhat awkward to carry.

I'm also concerned that the gondola from Grindelwald to Mannlichen will be closed over this weekend. Is there another way to get up to Mannlichen, so we can make the hike towards Kleine Scheidegg? I understand that it is more scenic going in that direction.

Thank you very much!

1. Re: Hiking with Infant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:01 am, November 11, 2009