We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Gstaad

Missouri
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Gstaad

Hello all, I am coming to Gstaad Sept. 20, 2007 to the music festival there. My daughter is one of the bands. I was wondering what the weather will be like during that time and what kind of clothes to bring. She plays there at Gstaad on Sept. 21 & 22. HOpe to see you there. HOpe I get a reply. Thanks. Carolyn in Missouri. My email address is festival@marktwain.net.

Garmisch-Partenkirch...
Destination Expert
for Montreux, Oberammergau, Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Level Contributor
13,193 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Gstaad

Hi CurlyCurls,

I spent two weeks in Chateau d'Oex (just 20 minutes from Gstaad in the same valley) in August. One week it was fall-like with cold temps and rain, and the next week we had summer with brilliant blue skies and warm temps. So, basically, you need to prepare for both.

I suggest that you pack to dress in layers. Start with a nice basic T-shirt type shirt (they wash out well, too), then layer a thin sweater and a cardigan, and then a raincoat with liner. You can pile it all on for cold days or peel off for warmer ones.

Have a great time!

s

2. Re: Weather in Gstaad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 08, 2009