We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking website

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
77 posts
12 reviews
booking website

i would like to know if booking a hotel through otel.com is relaible?

does anybody hav a good or bad experience with them?

i would appreciate any feedback from your readers.

i'm trying to book a hotel in lucerne,switzerland and i have found them the most reasonable or i should say the only one that allows 3

guests in a hotel room.thanks!

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,121 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: booking website

Try www.luzern.org, the official site of Lucerne tourist office. You can book a triple room there as well.

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
6,615 posts
91 reviews
2. Re: booking website

Never used that one, but www.hrs.com does allow you to take 1 double room with 3 occupants.

Nothing but good to say about HRS.

Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: booking website

I would like to second the excellent suggestion by 'polarbearfin'. I have used hrs.de numerous times for trips accross Europe and never had any problems. On some reservations you don't even have to give a credit card guarentee, just arrive before 6.pm to secure your room.

You may also like to try www.rooms.ch another reliable website.

4. Re: booking website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 13, 2009