We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fondue in Luzern

Lago Maggiore
Level Contributor
4 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Fondue in Luzern

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a typical restaurant where I can taste a good fondue not spending a fortune.. Can someone help me?

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
15,593 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fondue in Luzern

Hi ostaimal

Many restaurants offer great fondue. One of them is the Wilhelm Tell steam boat restaurant. You can not miss the boat along the quays of Lucerne. This is especially the case if you would like to eat it during summer season when you can sit outside.

Level Contributor
151 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fondue in Luzern

We were in Luzern a little over a year ago and shared fondue at Fritschi (Sternenplatz 5) a little "up the hill" in the old town, over the bridge from the railway station, We went in mainly because the painted front of the building was so amazing, but their schnitzel was loved by our daughter and the cheese was served with a range of vegetables and pickles, not just bread.

Gary / Melbourne, Australia

3. Re: Fondue in Luzern

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, January 10, 2015